The Hydrodermabrasion is a virtually painless, skin treatment procedure that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin in a rapid manner and provides a discernible enhancement to the recipient from the very first Hydrodermabrasion treatment session.
The Hydrodermabrasion Work?
The Hydrodermabrasion treatment combines 100% oxygen and sterile saline to gently cleanse and hydrate the skin. The combination is delivered much like an airbrush treatment (mini pressure wash) and the effect is amazing.
This gentle cleansing unclogs pores and removes dirt and makeup that can build up on the skin’s surface over time. The infusion of oxygen acts like a dose of Vitamin E to refresh the skin’s texture and appearance.
Hydrodermabrasion Treatments Include:
- Selection of an infusion solution
- Application of the Hydrodermabrasion Solution
- Finishing serums
- Removal of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin
- Reduction of pore size and blemishes
- Ultra hydration of skin tissue
- Oxygenation of skin tissue and stimulation of collagen production
Hydrodermabrasion treatments are highly beneficial for skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, and overall skin rejuvenation. These treatments are also beneficial for minimizing acne breakouts. Hydrodermabrasion quickly addresses comedone eruptions, resulting in acne breakouts drying up and almost disappearing overnight.
Benefits of Hydrodermabrasion:
- Superficial facial peeling
- Ideal for various skin types
- Leaves no dead or burned skin
- Improves perioral wrinkles
- Only natural components
Treatments of Hydrodermabrasion:
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
- Skin smoothing and polishing
- Hand and décolleté beautification
Hydrodermabrasion treatments are best utilized in conjunction with the use of SkinMedica (medical grade) skincare products. A customized at home skincare regiment will be designed specifically for your needs and lifestyle, to insure, protect and increase your results of each treatment. Ask one of our skincare specialists how you can get started today, on improving the look and overall health of your skin.