You can be made up all the time, without any effort at all, even on the sleepiest of days. With the use of specially formulated facial pigments, digital pigmentation permanent cosmetics are the easiest and gentlest way to implant permanent color into the skin. The digital pigmentation needle configurations are designed to provide maximum comfort, fast healing, complete control, little or no touchups, and most important of all, the most natural look in the world.
Eyebrows, lips, and eyeliner done with digital pigmentation are so natural that even your best friend would never know you had them done.
- Anyone who wants to look polished at all times
- Busy people with little time or patience to apply makeup daily
- Athletes and those who actively work out or sweat a lot
- People with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- People with poor eyesight, arthritis or unsteady hands who have difficulty applying makeup
- Anyone who suffers from hair loss
- Those with sensitivities to traditional makeup
- Those with asymmetrical, sparse or very light eyebrows
You can expect beautiful, natural results with permanent brows applied via the digital pigmentation method. Our tools are designed for gentle accuracy, so your makeup won’t look harsh on your face.
Your brows can be anything you wish them to be. Anything from a soft fill, hair strokes in your brow,or solid fills to emulate your pencil, half or parts of your brow, even a brand new, or even a completely full set of eyebrows. If you can think of a way to draw them, our permanent makeup professional can do them.
Our Micropigmentologist specializes in the Natural Hairstroke Method. This method leaves your brows looking natural, fresh and beautiful.
Expect your custom style, your perfect eyeliner, to be with you 24/7 with digital pigmentation. Defined or smudged, colorful or jet-black, your eyeliner will be just the way you like it.
Permanent lip coloring can be used to significantly enhance the appearance of the lips by making them appear fuller and brighter. It is also utilized to correct asymmetry in the lip contour and shape, define the cupids bow and reduce the appearance of scars or fine lines around the lip area. Your lips will look fresh and full, plus you will never have to worry about lipstick smears or reapplying throughout the day.
Natural imperfections, such as poor shape or receded lips can be corrected with digital pigmentation. You don’t have to have perfectly molded lips to have permanent makeup. Slight adjustments can be made in design to give you the illusion of younger, fuller lips
Digital pigmentation lips are perfect for those who:
- Have pale lips but want more color
- Have thin lips but want fuller looking lips
- Have irregularly shaped lips but want more symmetry/better shape