Dysport® & Xeomin®
Cosmetic Rejuvenation Center is a foremost provider of Neurotoxin treatments in Cleveland, Ohio. We perform FDA approved BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, and Xeomin® treatments for the temporary reduction of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet in patients 18 to 65 years of age.
A purified protein, non-surgical, physician administered treatment.
It works by stopping the signal from the nerve to the muscles, ultimately resulting in a reduction of muscle activity and temporarily preventing contraction of the muscles. These treatments are administered via a few tiny injections directly into the muscles that cause those stubborn lines between the brows. It requires no recovery time and causes little discomfort.
Visible results will appear between 2 and 14 days after your treatment, and results can last up to four months. After those four months you will need a follow-up treatment or the area between your brows will eventually go back to its pretreatment appearance. Treatments are typically scheduled three times a year.
BOTOX®/DYSPORT® treatments are best utilized in conjunction with the use of medical grade skincare products. A customized at home skincare regiment will be designed specifically for your needs and lifestyle, to insure, protect and increase your results of each treatment. Ask one of our skincare specialists how you can get started today, on improving the look and overall health of your skin.
XEOMIN® (incobotulinumtoxinA) for injection, for intramuscular use, is a prescription medication used to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
XEOMIN® contains botulinum toxin type A, a protein purified from the bacterium Clostridium botulinem.
- Avoid massage or manipulation of the treated area for three to four hours
- Maintain an upright posture (sitting, standing or walking) for the next several hours
- Use the treated muscles by forcefully frowning repeatedly for an hour after treatment
- The effects of your treatment will be evident in five to seven days
- The results of these treatments are temporary. You will need injections approximately every three to four months to maintain your results
- Avoid pain relievers, headache or arthritis medications, with the exception of acetaminophen for 24 hours before/after treatment
- Do not do any heavy lifting, running or aerobic exercise for 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid treatment of these injections if, you are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant, or if you are breast feeding
Before & After