Before & After Video
Before & After Photos
Restylane is a wrinkle reducer that restores volume and reduces facial folds
Cosmetic Rejuvenation Center performs Restylane® treatments used to reduce facial wrinkles and folds by restoring the skin with this natural cosmetic dermal filler.
Restylane® is a natural cosmetic dermal filler, made of non-animal-based hyaluronic acid, that increases volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
How Restylane® Works
Restylane® is injected directly into the skin in tiny amounts by an ultra-fine needle. It maintains its shape using the body’s own moisture until the injected material is nearly gone. Restylane® can cause minimal swelling and discomfort in some patients.
Treatments are typically scheduled twice a year. Having a touch-up treatment in between may enhance the lasting effect.
Post Treatment Checklist
- After your treatment, you might have some redness and swelling. This will normally last less than seven days. Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling. If the inconvenience continues beyond seven days or if other reactions occur, please contact you physician
- Avoid touching the treated area within six hours following treatment. After that, the area can be gently washed
- Sunbathing and cold outdoor activities should be avoided until any redness or swelling disappear
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another recurrence. Speak to your physician about medications that may minimize a recurrence
- Avoid exercise and alcohol for six hours after treatment
- Having a follow-up treatment before the product has fully dissipated may enhance the lasting effect. Please be sure to consult your physician about recommendations for touch-up follow-up treatments
- One week prior to your next treatment with Restylane®, avoid taking St. John’s Wort, high doses of Vitamin E supplements, aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, such as ibuprofen. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
Restylane® filler treatments are best utilized in conjunction with the use of medical grade skincare products. A customized at-home skincare regiment will be designed specifically for your needs and lifestyle, to insure, protect and increase your results of each treatment. Ask one of our skincare specialists how you can get started today, on improving the look and overall health of your skin.
For complete product information, please visit www.restylaneusa.com