Patient Safety Guidelines
Please know that the safety of our staff and guests is our first priority. High sanitation measures have been put in place as well as occupancy and distancing guidelines. There are many changes that you will experience at your visit to the Cosmetic Rejuvenation. We are all in this together and it will take both our staff and our guests doing their part to keep us all safe.
This will be in effect for your upcoming visit and all guests will be required to follow these guidelines to receive services.
- Please call when you arrive to check in for your appointment
- Waiting area will be closed. Please wait in your car or outside and your technician will come out for you when ready.
- All guests are required to wear a mask when entering but can be removed if necessary, for service.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early. Guests are required to fill out a health evaluation and take temperature prior to service.
- Guests must wash or sanitize their hands upon entering.
- You must arrive to your appointment alone. No additional guests or family, including children, will be permitted except for guests who require a caretaker or guardian during their service.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted.
- To be able to accommodate everyone during this busy time, we will require 24-hour notice for cancellations. Therefore, you will be required to provide a credit card to schedule and a fee will be charged without proper cancellation notice.
- You may use the credit card provided for contactless payment at checkout.
Safety & Sanitation Protocols
OUR PROMISE TO YOU... The safety of our guests and employees is our first priority. We want you to feel safe knowing we are exceeding and meeting all safety and sanitation protocols set by the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, State of Ohio Medical & Cosmetology Boards, laws enacted by Governor DeWine and the CDC.
In order to achieve THIS, we have implemented the following:
- A recurring complete sanitation by “Your Healthy Spaces” - an environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic solution that prevents and kills 99% germs and keeps surfaces sanitized for 30 days.
- All in-take and out-take vents disinfected
- Air filtration upgrade to remove all Virus Carriers, bacteria, Mold Spores, Microscopic Allergens and a lot more (*Honeywell Elite)
- Complete Sanitation upkeep every 30 Minutes to includes all frequently touched surfaces
- Complete sanitation of service areas, tools and equipment after each guest.
- Thorough daily opening and closing sanitation protocols
- UVILIZER EXTRA powerful UV Light Sanitizers: eliminates 99.9% of germs, bacteria, Fungi, pathogens and other harmful particles. Effective on all surfaces including air. Provided for each individual space and all departments
- Plexiglass partitions installed at front desk to protect staff and guests
- Staff PPE including N95 Masks and or face shields. Employee daily health checks along with temperature check in
- Client health survey along with temperature check in
- Hand sanitizer provided throughout for guests and staff
- Ongoing investments to maintain the highest level of sanitation