AN ABSORBABLE PDO THREAD WITH CANNULA
V Soft Lift® is a sterile single-use polydioxanone suture in a cannula. It is a modern, innovative non-permanent thread, not to be compared to traditional permanent threads.
V Soft Lift® is a high-end product on the PDO-thread market, offering multiple advantages.
- PDO-treads with high-quality cannula made of surgical stainless steel
- The tip of the cannula is diamond-cut and polished for the highest precision
- Cannula treated with an ultra-thin layer of medical silicone, allowing a smooth entry into the dermis, minimizing trauma in the skin and patient discomfort
- Manufactured in an ultra-clean, white-room environment, for pharmaceutical production
- Fully automatic assembly robot for perfect control and a high-performance production
- Finished products are blister-packed, sterilized with EO gas, and packed in aluminum bags
- Products come with individual batch numbers and pre-printed batch-label stickers, facilitating medical record-keeping for the practitioner
- Extended quality control implies safety and robustness of the final product
Several smooth threads placed in a grid-like pattern.
PDO threads have a high safety profile, complete absorption and minimal tissue reaction. The PDO thread generates tensing fibrosis in the surrounding tissue. The risk for scarring is absent when inserted correctly.
Polydioxanone is a polymer of multiple, repeating ether-ester units. It is obtained by ring-opening polymerization of the monomer p-dioxanone. These monomers break down into water and carbon dioxide and are cutaneously absorbed.
How to USe
Smooth threads are placed under your skin in a hashtag pattern which brings back the lost blood flow to the area which will repair and tighten the skin. PDO smooth threads can be used to smooth wrinkled, crepey skin by replacing and adding collagen and elastin to damaged areas.
To achieve a temporary lifting effect, the thread is inserted into the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS).
To achieve a skin rejuvenating effect, the smooth threads are inserted into the intra-dermis. The presence of the foreign body PDO and the mechanical injury by the cannula stimulates the production of collagen. It enhances the metabolism and blood flow to the treated area, inducing collagen neogenesis surrounding the PDO thread.
Inserting the thread in the level of adipose tissue, in the subdermal fat compartment, stimu- lates natural lipolysis. Consequently, the number of adipocytes and its volume decreases.
When inserted subdermally, in the adipose tissue, it brings the effect of breaking down fat.gin the synthesis of collagen.
Before & After