See Photos/Videos Schedule Free Consultation
See Photos/Videos Schedule Free Consultation
The Basics of Chemical Peels
VI Peel Featured on "The Doctors"
Types of Peels
This is SkinMedica’s gentlest peel, it is recommended for anyone looking to brighten and tighten their skin to reveal a more youthful look. This non-invasive very superficial chemical peel is best utilized to treat sun damaged and aging skin, to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
Benefits of the ILLUMINIZE Peel:
- Enhancement of skin appearance with little to no downtime discomfort
- Tightens the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
- Improves clarity, color and skin texture
- Non-invasive peel with little or no visible peeling
- Patients achieve noticeable improvement after 1 peel and significant results after 3 to 6 treatments
- Superficial peel suitable for all skin types
This peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, pigmentary irregularities, acne and acne scarring. It is a non-invasive, powerful and non-damaging peel that can take years off aging skin.
Benefits of the VITALIZE Peel:
- Superficial peel requires little to no downtime, suitable for all skin types
- Special formulation includes a unique blend of AHA and BHA peeling agents: lactic acid, salicylic acid, resorcinol, and panthenol
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- Significant results are seen after a series of 3 to 6 peels
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
Rejuvenize Peel is a superficial peel that penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis and produces the most exfoliation. This peel has an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time.
Benefits of the REJUVENIZE Peel:
- Minimal downtime, with a moderate amount of peeling lasting for 2-5 days
- Can be repeated every 4-6 weeks
- Patients achieve noticeable improvement after 1 peel and dramatic results are seen after 3 to 6 treatments
- Significant improvement in melasma and hyperpigmentation. Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles and rough textures.
iS Clinical® is a scientifically advanced luxury skincare company that bridges the gap between science and beauty. iS Clinical’s INNOVATIVE SKINCARE ® products are dedicated to producing highly effective, clinically-validated skincare products that deliver dramatic physiological improvements to the skin.
Fire and Ice FiSZZ Facial Red Carpet Facial
- Fire and Ice with the addition of extractions in a more relaxing environment.
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Lightens and brightens
- Blemished Skin
- Aged and prematurely aging skin
This non-wounding resurfacing treatment stimulates skin renewal, leaving you with a healthy, luminous complexion. It softens, exfoliates and stimulates while lightening, brightening and repairing damaged skin. The first peel in the industry to contain growth factors.
- Balances sebaceous activity
- Blemished skin
- Oily skin
- Enlarged pores
- Reactive/irritated skin
- Toxic skin
A synergistic blend of chirally-correct acids that works deep within the skin to fight bacteria and heal acne lesions. A moderate depth peel, this soothing, calming, medical-strength exfoliating peel is excellent for all grades of acne and impure skin conditions.
- Medium-depth dermal peel
- Stimulates cellular turnover
- Stimulates protein synthesis
- Increases NMF (Natural Moisture Factor), pH 1.53
- Fitzpatrick – all
- Actinic keratosis
- Environmental/sun damage
- Premature aging
What could be easier than simply going to sleep? This safe, effective overnight peel uses AGP Complex to stimulate cell turnover and protein synthesis, resulting in smoother, denser, beautifully hydrated skin. This overnight sensation works especially well for treating the appearance of acne, photo damage, fine lines and wrinkles.
The Perfect Derma™ Peel is a safe, effective medium depth peel for All Skin Types & Ethnicities. This product is virtually painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles.
The Perfect Derma™ Peel will:
- Improve the clarity, tone, and texture of the skin
- Remove or reduce hyper pigmentation, including melasma
- Control acne and improve the appearance of acne scars
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin for firmer, more youthful skin
The Perfect Derma™ Peel may be used to treat body areas such as the chest, arms, hands and back.
The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the most advanced, effective medical grade peel available.
Ingredients: TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Phenol, Glutathione and Vitamin C
The Vi Peel is guaranteed to be the finest peel you have ever experienced! The unique blend of ingredients in this peel produce powerful results with no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime.
The Vi Peel will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation including melasma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
Dramatic results are visible after just one peel. Expect to have a significant amount of peeling for 2 to 5 days after the treatment.
Sun exposure should be limited after treatment and an SPF 30 should be applied liberally, along with continuing regular skin care maintenance. Your skin care professional will evaluate your skin, as well as your goals and expectations and make an appropriate recommendation for ongoing skin care.